Following on from part one yesterday, here are the last seven tips for getting up and running with streaming videos on your website/blog.
9. Use subtitles, titles, and credits
Not as in translating to another language, but displaying key points or your website [...]
Last week I finally put my first video online. Seriously, I kid you not when I say that I was fannying around for weeks doing this and it took about 150 takes at least, so I certainly feel predisposed to provide some tips for getting your video online. Incidentally I use a
- I'm Natalie and I blog for a living. I'm a dating and relationships writer and coolhunter. This is my 'journal' of what I get up to, the occasional rant, tips and inspiration, plus things I love that you may find useful or just plain lovable too.
- Tired Of Facebook & Their Crazy-Making: The Promote Numbers Just Don’t Make Sense
- Shady Relationships: Facebook & The Case Of The ‘Missing’ Likers & Promoted Posts
- (Mostly Annoying) Things I’ve Learned This Week #1
- How I Shaved Thousands Off My Inbox Each Month
- 7 Years Blogging – Thoughts on the I Don’t Give an Eff principle & more