Modern business is becoming quite different to business of old and what’s happening is that there is more of a collaborative atmosphere rather than losing your mind over competition and protecting your patch. Don’t be afraid of the Big Bad Wolf of Competition – embrace it and turn it into a positive [...]
Photo Credit – Kat Housewife Confidential
I’m very fortunate to have some really good friends on and offline in my life, some who go back a really long way. When I had my first daughter, I had a really unpleasant experience at a NCT meetup that [...]
Time needed: 5 minutes a day
What can it do: Increase followers and in turn reach, engagement, traffic, and build brand awareness. Also increase relevancy of your followers.
Personally I don’t believe in the whole ‘get more followers’ type programmes not least because they’re quite artificial and you end up with [...]
- I'm Natalie and I blog for a living. I'm a dating and relationships writer and coolhunter. This is my 'journal' of what I get up to, the occasional rant, tips and inspiration, plus things I love that you may find useful or just plain lovable too.
- Tired Of Facebook & Their Crazy-Making: The Promote Numbers Just Don’t Make Sense
- Shady Relationships: Facebook & The Case Of The ‘Missing’ Likers & Promoted Posts
- (Mostly Annoying) Things I’ve Learned This Week #1
- How I Shaved Thousands Off My Inbox Each Month
- 7 Years Blogging – Thoughts on the I Don’t Give an Eff principle & more