I can’t remember how I found out about Moo.com but for over 18 months they’ve been my goto for business cards and I also know a lot of people who use it to print greeting cards, postcards, their famous MiniCards which are like mini business/promo cards, and [...]
In late January, I did what I’d been thinking about doing for a while and created a page on Bambino Goodies about how it works and the type of stuff we’re interested in hearing about. It seemed all too easy for me to have a moan about the type [...]
Recently I read this excellent post, ‘You are not a bad person and you’re not doing it wrong’ by Naomi Dunford of Ittybiz, a very straight talking blogger that helps small business owners market their business more effectively.
I have so many things to think about, I’m driving myself batty trying to remember what I saw when, and why I want to remember them. Writing blogs on a variety of subjects, coolhunting, noting ideas for stuff to get for the house (we’re about to go into a major phase of redecorating), and a [...]
- I'm Natalie and I blog for a living. I'm a dating and relationships writer and coolhunter. This is my 'journal' of what I get up to, the occasional rant, tips and inspiration, plus things I love that you may find useful or just plain lovable too.
- Tired Of Facebook & Their Crazy-Making: The Promote Numbers Just Don’t Make Sense
- Shady Relationships: Facebook & The Case Of The ‘Missing’ Likers & Promoted Posts
- (Mostly Annoying) Things I’ve Learned This Week #1
- How I Shaved Thousands Off My Inbox Each Month
- 7 Years Blogging – Thoughts on the I Don’t Give an Eff principle & more